Monday, December 15, 2014

THE WORST DAY EVER IN MY LIFE!

August 29, 1495 12:12 pm

Dear friends,

At Night

 Hello I'am Aleysha the helmsman on the ship. I was at sea on the lovely ship that was called the Titanic. It has been 4 weeks scene we have been at sea. It was night time and I was sailing the boat and Adisa the navigator was navigating me to the new world where everybody wanted to go. There are riches there like gold silver and all that. Everybody was sleeping and me and Adisa were up.

We woke Jenny the ships surgeon to go look at the food supplies and when she came back she said that the food was okay but, one thing she told us was that the biscuits were still full of weevils an that they were hard like a rock. So Jenny went back to sleep and I kept sailing the ship. After some hours I heard something and Adisa herd it and the hole crew heard it we looked and looked until we so lightning.

The Storm

I said. "Everyone get ready for action!" There was a storm and we were ready for it. We stayed close to each other so we could save each other if we fall over board. The clouds started to form into a big cloud and, it started to rain and it started to rain even harder.The waves started to go up and down up and down and the waves were even stronger that they could tilt the ship and we could have died. I was steering the ship to try to get away from the storm. 

While everybody was running all over the place to try to not fall over board. I steered and steered the wheel but I could not get out of the storm. Until I saw a big rock and I thought that it was land and it wasn't land it was a big rock I was scared I did not want to move the ship anywhere. I turned the ship carefully and we got closer but I turned is with all my might and we were saved. In a few minutes the storm was over.Until. Ali the interpreter said that our mass broke. So Ali started to fix it and it took forever and at last he fixed it. So we kept on sailing.

A Ship On Fire  

When the storm was over we were fine for a few minutes until. We saw a ship. I said. "Thank Goodness we found people!" There ship was big and in Spain the ships were all small and this one was huge. I thought that that ship was sailing for Portugal, but then the ship was on fire and I could not stand this.

I did not want to do this any more. I saw a man or a woman running around like crazy  because he got on fire. We left were that ship was and we kept on sailing to the new world.

Sincerely,
Aleysha  


             

No comments:

Post a Comment