Thursday, December 11, 2014

Oh no! Weevils!

August 1, 1495 5:25 pm

Dear mates,
In Spain

 Hello I am Aleysha the helmsman. Today I was at Spain. I was checking the food and the wheel to see if it was ready to go. Everybody was ready to go. I said good-bye to my mom, daughter, and son and I hugged them all with all my might. Cause we were about to leave to the new world that Christoper Columbus found. While I walked away slowly hoping that my family was going to be safe and try not to get into trouble. I climbed on the boat and waved good-bye one last time.

On the Titanic

  I was with Jenny the ship surgeon, Ali the interpreter and, Adisa the navigator. I started the wheel and, the people faded and faded until I could not see them, anymore. I looked straight and the navigator Adisa told my to move straight and turn and all that. It was been hours that I was sailing to the new world. So I kept on going and going my arms were tired but I kept on going until.

Hungry For Fish!

 It was 8:33 and we were starving. I saw fish in the water and, everybody started screaming for fish. The captain told Ali the interpreter to get fish to eat for dinner. Jenny was saying that we have food to eat as well so we wouldn't have to waste all the time to catch fish. Everybody wanted to have fish for dinner anyway. While Ali was trying to get fish for dinner Adisa, was telling me to move to try to get close to the fish. I stopped the ship close to the fish. Ali tried to get the fish while Jenny was standing close to him so he wouldn't fall and hurt himself. If that happened Jenny would go and get him and fix him up. We took a break and sadly ate cold, salty, uncooked fish which was gross.

Weevils

While we were done eating our fish we went bake to our duty. After a couple of minutes I was still sailing while Adisa was navigating me to the new world. Jenny came running in and yelling about that the biscuits were full of weevils! We all stopped on what we were doing and, went downstairs to check it out. When we were there. I got biscuit and looked at it and it was full with hols and I opened it and, the weevils were there I threw it on the floor and I squished the weevils. So we just left them there and went bake to our work. So I Sailed the ship off to the new world.

Sincerely,
Aleysha 

         

  



No comments:

Post a Comment