Thursday, January 8, 2015

I See Something

 January 1, 1496 10:59 pm

Dear mates,

A Good Day

 I was steering the wheel and it was night time and, it was time to check the food and the navigation we went to check the food. The food was okay and the navigation was okay as well. The crew was walking and doing things that they need to do. Me steering the wheel and the navigator Adisa was telling me were to go. I was really really tired of steering the wheel.

Yelling 

 It was another day and I was steering the boat. Adisa was navigating me. It has been hours that I have been  steering. "STOP!"Then I herd more yelling and more and more yelling. Me and Adisa were curious to know what was going on. So we turned around and went into the meeting room. I opened the door. I was saying. "What was happening." They were all talking at the same and the captain came in and said "What was going on!"

 Then Jenny said that. "It was because we were of course and that the ship was going the wrong way." I said that. How were we of course." Jenny said. Because we just found out that after the storm, we were going south instead of going east.  Ali the interpreter said Everybody calm down we all know that we are a long way to the east but, let's just figure out with the map and see were is east and we will be there in no time."

 Everybody agreed. So it took some minutes for Ali to find were is east. Until he found it and we were saved by Ali.

I See Something

 It has been a month since we were going east well. Ali was right that we were't a long way from east. and it has been hours that we don't have see any land. Until I see a bird that is flying in the sky we all go to the meeting room and say that we all think it is land. So we go back to work and we can't wait to see land if it is land.

 I see something I saw some berries and leaves and something started to look  then it got more huge and more huge and more huge! I thought for a moment and I start screaming out loud that I found land! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment